For one of our customers, an international company in Aalst, we are looking for a Purchasing Data Analyst.
Your main responsibilities:
- You support the Group Purchasing Managers in purchasing projects, BI, SAP, MS Office reporting in order to enable them to perform pricing and terms negotiations and spend analyses in an optimal way.
- You generally support the Purchasing Managers in area?s to reduce the administrative workload per Manager in order for them to be able to focus on their core tasks.
- You ensure the master data (e.g. Info Records, Source Lists, Vendor master, Material master, ...) is correct and up to date.
- You run improvement projects to optimize existing flows. Ensure that these projects are rolled - out in the different plants and support local teams.
- You support local teams to order more efficiently. Collect needs and map and improve all purchasing related processes.
- You support the Group Purchasing managers and local teams for all purchasing related processes and conduct improvement programs (implement quantity contracts, rolling forecast, ...)
You have a bachelor degree and 1 to 3 years of experience in an equivalent function is considered a plus
You are analytical and have good time-management skills
You are well organized and hands-on
You have an excellent knowledge of Excel
Experience in SAP is considered a plus
You are fluent in English, the knowledge of any other European language is an asset
A professional environment ideal for your personal growth and career development
A fun working atmosphere where team spirit is the real deal
Exciting and challenging projects with an international scope
A competitive salary package in line with your experience