- We offer the Project Team Manager a contract of indefinite duration and an attractive salary.
- Extra-legal such as: luncheon vouchers, mobile phone + subscription, laptop, thirteenth month, profit premium
- Our building is very easily accessible and offers plenty of parking space. We are moving to a private building in September that will be even easier to reach.
- Buro Imagin has an open atmosphere that encourages initiative and in which values such as quality, teamwork, passion, daring and transparency are central. We plan incentives and fun moments with the team to stimulate team spirit.
- As Buro Imagin is in full expansion, there are definitely opportunities for growth.
- Plenty of training possibilities: training is crucial and is actively stimulated within Buro Imagin.
- Flexible working hours and a possibility to home working.
Ready to become the key figure between a fun team and interesting, diverse clients? Give us the chance to get to know you, and maybe you’ll be the next added value to our team.
Send your resume and a motivational letter through the online application form. Who knows? Maybe we welcome you to our team soon!