For one of our pharmaceutical clients in the area of Beerse, we are looking for a Project Manager Tech Transfer. The role will include leading multiple supplier qualification projects for raw materials, intermediates and APIs by managing virtual multidisciplinary teams as well as managing key stakeholders and stakeholder’s expectations.
- Align sourcing/outsourcing/bridging decisions to strategic and preferred suppliers
- Organize the (tech transfer) project, provides design for manufacturability inputs, develops scale-up, and validation plan for the manufacturing of batches at partner, contractor or supplier
- Manage the technical programs at the supplier/EM, including coordination of (tech transfer) projects, supplier qualification, management of change, capacity analysis, supply performance reviews and programs to meet industry and regulatory standards
- Develop the program proposals and related budgets, and tracks project progress
- Ensure project timelines and required project milestones are met
- Identify and manage stakeholders, understand their needs and align Procurement and Business Unit objectives to deliver Company strategic objectives