The Research Institute for Chromatography (R.I.C.), a leading chromatographic and mass spectrometric expert center with a world-renowned expertise in (bio)pharmaceutical analysis is looking for a
PROJECT MANAGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS
As Project Manager, you will be working on the development and application of innovative chromatographic and mass spectrometric methodologies for the in-depth characterization of protein biopharmaceuticals.
You will take the lead in a variety of projects with biotech, pharma and academic partners.
State-of-the-art equipment and knowledge will be at your disposal.
- You have a strong background in protein analytics including sample preparation, chromatography, mass spectrometry and data interpretation.
- Experience in monoclonal antibody analysis and the study of posttranslational modifications such as glycosylation are assets.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of a 4-year degree along with at least 3 years’ experience in a bio-laboratory environment.
- Candidates with a master or PhD degree in chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, biomedicine, pharmacy or candidates with an equivalent qualification due to experience are invited to apply.
- A broad interest in technology development, attention to quality and detail, a team oriented attitude, strong communication and organizational skills and proficiency in English are key
We offer you a challenging job in a fascinating, dynamic and international environment. You will receive an attractive salary package in line with your responsibilities and experience.