USG Professionals provides a flexible work environment for engineers. Companies can quickly and efficiently procure a specialist for a short term and long term assignments in specialized areas. With USG as a partner, engineers will find a lot of variety in their job choices, labour security and lots of training to choose from during your employment at one of the many companies to choose from.
Companies will choose us because of our robust expertise in engineering. Click on our website for the latest engineering jobs, the latest news and the training opportunities.
Project Engineer Eelectronic Master Batch Records
Activities related to defining requirements, purchasing, installation, testing and validating equipment for aseptic filling lines.
- Master degree in engineering or equivalent
- Experience in a pharmaceutical environment, relevant experience in aseptic liquid filling (both technical and process knowledge)
- Experience with GMP in an aseptic environment
- Experience with performing risk assessments
- Experience in validation: writing and execution validation documents, protocols and reports
- Excellent communication skills (Dutch-English), both internal (with customers, operators, …) and external (suppliers)
- Excellent organizational skills, pragmatic and strongly results oriented
- Scheduling and project management skills
- Able to multitask and prioritize
We take care of our talent. We offer you a permanent contract and we will also take care of your ambitions for the future. We will look for the best opportunities in the market to provide you with a head start in job interviews and to secure your ambitions in the future. Next to the competitive salary, we also offer a numerous of extralegal benefits (day fee, group- and hospitalization insurance , company car,…)