TriFinance Financial Institutions
We are putting in place a team of consultants focusing on national health insurers (mutualiteiten), using our combined expertise in insurance and public tendering. We have the specific expertise and know-how to support the Business, Operations, Regulatory & Risk Management, Finance departments, Back & Middle Offices, … of national health insurers in the governance and performance of their operations.
For this team, we are looking for a highly motivated Project Consultants with a strong interest in this challenging and continuously evolving sector.
Our current team consists of experienced professionals with a strong background in the public sector and in (health) insurance. Thanks to this expertise we have an overall company insight that allows us to bring a solution for the very particular issues faced by any customer in the world of national health insurance.
As a Project Consultant you are permanently employed by our Business Unit Financial Institutions, a dynamic environment with limited hierarchical structures where project consultants with similar interests and drive share their knowledge and perform projects at our clients in the field.
Some typical projects you might be involved in, are related to:
- change management
- the implementation of new tools and digitization, business processes & reporting or new sector regulations (Mifid, Solvency, …) that impact the whole organization (risk, finance, operations, ...)
- optimization of data quality
Recognize yourself? Then read more and apply now, because our clients are waiting to welcome people with your mindset, expertise & knowledge!
We are do’ers. We don’t only write heavy advisory reports, but we combine our “know-how” with “do-how” and go beyond advisory, offering real solutions that work. That’s why we are looking for MeInc’ers. Consultants with on the one hand the right technical skills, but on the other hand also an entrepreneurial and self-starting attitude. These MeInc’ers are firm believers of knowledge sharing and teamwork, that’s how we grow individually and as a team.
Other must haves are:
- A Master degree or equivalent higher education qualification in economics, engineering or commercial sciences.
- At least 2 years of experience either with an insurance company or as a consultant, but also much more experience is appreciated
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English (both written and spoken)
- A strong interest in the challenging sector of national health insurers/mutualiteiten
Become an expert in your business via a challenging job, with autonomy and responsibility, in a dynamic and highly skilled team. You will optimize your personal growth through challenging missions, our knowledge sharing company culture, professional career coaching, extensive mentoring and well elaborated training programs.
Of course, there will also be fun during the TriFinance cafés, the many team building activities, knowledge circles or our annual short ski.
Off course we also offer a competitive salary package in line with your level of experience.