Hudson is an HR consultancy with over 35 years of experience. Our mission is very simple: to provide support to organisations by developing their human capital.
We can only succeed in this mission if we ourselves hire unique HR professionals. As a member of our Hudson team, you have an impact on organisations, their employees and jobseekers every single day.
Are interested in HR and do you want to join more than 250 enthusiastic Hudson colleagues in making a difference? Then you are the person we are looking for! To support our International Public Sector team in Brussels, we are looking for a (m/f)
Multi-tasker, highly proficient in English and client-oriented
As a Project Assistant, working in close collaboration with a colleague and under the guidance of an Office Manager, you will support a team of consultants in deploying Assessment / Development Center, Selection and Talent Management projects for our international public sector clients.
- You are the linking pin between our clients, consultants and candidates.
- You ensure a smooth and professional coordination and offer accurate administrative and logistic support of projects such as assessment / development center services, workshops, trainings, 360°, coaching, etc.
- You provide a qualitative service from A to Z, starting from planning projects and resources, preparing documents and schedules, proactively informing all parties involved, respecting procedures and deadlines, ensuring proper reporting and follow-up, to final invoicing.
- You are the first line contact with our international candidates and clients, assisting and informing them by phone and in writing, providing them with a positive and qualitative experience and optimal client care.
- You proof-read reports, presentations and texts for various projects, and format the lay-out. You guarantee that the supporting materials and outputs are of high quality, in perfect condition and are sent to the client by the deadline. The typical IT applications used are MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Occasionally, you are in charge of welcoming and providing assessment center candidates with test guidance (possibly off-site), giving instructions on the different tests, guaranteeing a smooth organisation throughout the day, and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- You have a Master's degree and have at least 4 years of professional experience in project support, coordination and administration.
- You are mature and you show a strong sense of responsibility, proactivity and autonomy. You manage problems and challenges by addressing them and bringing about creative solutions.
- Accuracy and respect of deadlines are your second nature.
- You are client- and service-oriented, discrete, and a real team player. You are open to working flexible hours and to go occasionally off-site.
- High proficiency in English is a must, knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an asset.
Would you like to work on high profile international projects in a leading consultancy firm with big ambitions?
Send us your CV and motivation letter, include the reference number: BE772984 in your email, to: email@example.com
Hudson contact Sarah Triest
Moutstraat 56 l 9000 Gent
Tel 09 242 53 19 l Fax 09 221 23 55 l E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org