GEEF JE CARRIÈRE EEN BOOST MET HARVEY NASH GENT
Je bent een gedreven professional op zoek naar je droomjob? Kies dan voor Harvey Nash Gent. We zijn een onderdeel van een internationale groep en bieden een brede waaier aan expertises: Sales & Marketing, Creatives, Engineering, Aankoop, Logistiek, Administratie, Finance, Juridisch en HR.
Product Marketing Manager
As Product Marketing Manager you will become a part of the EMEA Marketing Team who is responsible for the Wire Identification Solutions. You will take responsibility for the product marketing & management (regional - EMEA) and steward your portfolio:
You will report to the Senior Product Manager.
- You develop and implement the go-2-market marketing strategy and take charge of the marketing & brand awareness campaigns and product launches. You clearly and consistently position your products to the respective target audience and channel partners.
- You will manage your product portfolio with an in-depth analysis of the assortment, products, markets & categories. You have the overview of the budget, forecast, price setting etc.
- Based on your great understanding of the customer needs, you build the overall product lifecycle. You set out the strategic product vision, define the requirements, collaborate with R&D to develop durable solutions, enhancements and refinements.
- In collaboration with the Sales Team you help maximize the sales and market share (for example with joint visits, executing the marketing & sales plan etc.).
You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering and a recent experience of 5 years in a Product Management role. Experience within a technical B-2-B Environment is a big plus.
- You excel in the planning & execution of go to market actions and have the experience to independently manage your product category.
- With your multitasking and organisational skills, you are comfortable in dealing with multiple and complex projects.
- You are a strong communicator with the necessary persuasiveness and can get buy-in from (senior) management on new ideas and initiatives.
- You are process minded and do not lose sight of details.
- You speak English fluently and are internationally oriented.
- A challenging role with real learning and growth opportunities.
- A fulltime job within a growing and international company who thrives for innovation and new ideas and welcome your input.
- You will join an experienced team of colleagues and work with the international teams abroad.
- A competitive salary package with additional benefits (company car, meal vouchers, pension plan, health insurance, flexible working hours, 12 ADV etc.).