Niko develops electric and electronic solutions that make buildings work better for its inhabitants. By consuming less energy, by enhancing lighting comfort and safety and by making the different applications work seamlessly together. Buildings with Niko inside are more efficient, can be controlled from a distance and interact within a larger eco-system.
Niko is a Belgian family owned company has its headquarters in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium), employs 750 people and is active in 10 countries in Europe.
To ensure their further growth, we are currently looking for a:
Security and Access Control
(work location: Sint-Niklaas or Antwerp)
Product Manager (Security and Access Control)
- You understand how end-consumers want to interact with smart home solutions on a daily basis in order to create desirable products and solutions. You propose solutions that represent the core Niko values in terms of design, reliability and user experience.
- You are responsible for the Profit and Loss statement of your product line.
- You create business plans (including pricing) & roadmaps supported by real data.
- You can write clear and concise instructional product documentation.
- You provide oversight of strategy, technical, and marketing aspects of the product.
- You will lead market and product analysis.
- You discover and validate problems & needs in the market (both existing and future customers).
- You have a natural desire to follow up on new trends in the market, product releases, standards and protocols. You will be the go-to source for information on the latest and greatest technologies and products in the energy landscape.
- Together with Partnerships and OEMs, you drive buy/build/partner decisions.
- Together with R&D you conduct technology assessments.
- You work with key customers, analysts and members of field organizations to gather requirements for future releases and feedback on current releases.
- Solid product management experience within a technical product development environment.
- You have a strong interest in Smart Home or Consumer security camera initiatives, IP camera technologies, Internet of Things, wireless communication,…
- You are experienced in defining and managing horizontal or vertical software solutions.
- You have a strong customer orientation and are comfortable in sales situations.
- You are skilled in presentations and discussions with business and technical staff.
- You are effective at influencing and convincing others into action.
- You can act in a very fast paced environment with multiple priorities.
- You are goal driven by trying to anticipate on problems & issues and proactively drives their resolution.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels.
- You are accustomed to work in an international environment involving multiple development sites on various time zones.
- You are creative & you have an innovative mindset.
- You are analytical and use data & information to come to conclusions.
- You are a team player.
- You’re fluent in English. Fluency in Dutch & French is considered as a big advantage.
A no-nonsense company that does what it says, and says what it does. A company that never stops, but constantly launches new quality solutions. A company with fine and open-minded colleagues on who you can build on. In short, a company that supports and challenges you.