Fifthplay is a Belgian high-tech player and a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Niko Group. They are the specialist in enriching smart homes and buildings with services for comfort, control and efficiency. Fifthplay is active in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Spain and the UK.
To ensure their further growth, we are currently looking for a:
Product Manager (Data Intelligence)
(work location: Berchem/Antwerp)
Product Manager Data Intelligence
- You will be responsible for creating, delivering and maintaining solutions that run on top of the fifthplay smart home hard- and software and are based on creative data analysis. By combining data sources in an intelligent way these solutions deliver a real added value to the fifthplay partners and their customers.
- You work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to understand their needs in order to deliver the right new solutions or improvements on existing products.
- You define the products, solutions and services, translate these into specifications for the R&D and Support teams, and commercializes it into a selling advantage of the fifthplay portfolio.
- You are supported in these tasks by a small team of engineers that will -under your guidance and leadership- technically design the different solutions.
- You also look for new opportunities that will keep the fifthplay solutions leading in the smart home/building market.
- You work together with the product marketing team, pre-sales and sales to define and deliver the best smart home and building solution in the market.
- You maintain partnerships both internally within the Niko Group as with external parties.
- Solid product management experience within a technical product development environment.
- You have a strong interest in IT solutions (hardware, software, hosting platforms, infrastructure,…)
- You can act in a very fast paced environment with multiple priorities.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels.
- You have a commercial drive and strong customer insight.
- You are creative & you have an innovative mindset.
- You are a teamplayer.
- You are fluent in Dutch & English. French is considered as a big advantage.
A no-nonsense company that does what it says, and says what it does. A company that never stops but constantly launches new quality solutions. A company with fine and open minded colleagues, on who you can build on. In short, a company that supports and challenges you.