Beaulieu International Group
Beaulieu International Group (B.I.G.) is a European leader both in the production of raw materials and semi-finished products (polypropylene, granules and fibers) as in finished products (technical textiles, cushion vinyl, needle felt, parquet, laminate, tuft, bath rugs and fabrics). We are also a major player in these sectors worldwide. Beaulieu International Group has some 30 plants, spread over 8 countries.
Within this international context, we wish to guarantee the continuous technological progress of B.I.G. and strive for Innovation Excellence, both in the field of product development as in our production processes and new business models. Therefore, we are looking for an ambitious engineer (m/f) who enthusiastically wishes to help us innovate. For the site in Komen, part of the division Engineered Products, we are looking for a (m/f) Product Development Engineer
Product Development Engineer
- As a member of our Quality & Development Team, you will be responsible for initiating, formulating and managing innovative product development projects related to our product portfolio.
- You will provide and deepen your relevant material, product and application expertise in order to realize our short- & midterm product development roadmap.
- You will have an important contribution to the innovation pipeline by formulating “from idea to launch” feasibility concepts and development proposals.
- You will research design options and perform experiments to determine potential product feasibility.
- As part of cross-functional teams you will manage/contribute to NPD projects respecting time and budget.
- You will monitor external technology and material developments and translate this knowledge to desired product performance characteristics.
- You have a Master degree in Textile Engineering, (Bio)Chemistry (polymer conversion), or Product Development, other related Engineering disciplines will be considered.
- You have a first relevant experience in a product development related area and / or knowledge of relevant manufacturing processes and materials.
- You are greatly interested in the techniques of a production environment and in Innovation.
- You have a dynamic personality, are result-driven and systematically want to optimize and create novelties.
Next to a complete and attractive salary package we offer a challenging job in a highly professional and international environment. With grow and innovation as building stones of our strategy, your passion for technique and management skills will be further developed.