Je zoekt een toffe job? Tijdelijk of (optie) vast? Als arbeider of bediende? Kom dan zeker langs in een van onze 80 kantoren of surf naar www.ago.jobs. Wij hebben meer dan 3500 openstaande vacatures voor jou en helpen jou graag een job te vinden die bij jou past. Choose life, choose work, choose AGO!
Product Development Engineer Chemistry (Ghent)
For our customer, an international company located in Ghent, we are looking for a Product Development Engineer Chemistry. As a Product Development Engineer, you are responsible for managing and closing R&D projects and new technology scouting. Main targets will be to work on key material platform developments and evaluate new emerging technologies through trials and performance assessments.
Your key accountabilities as NPD Engineer:
- You are responsible for running, closing and following-up R&D Sustainability projects; specifically, projects will focus on base material and base technology developments to be further used for product development activities
- You identify clear targets and project costs. Meet project plans, create weekly projects up-dates and monthly reports
- Involvement and alignment with Sales & Marketing teams to ensure project prioritization and budgeting is part of the job.
- You work with raw material suppliers and external technology providers to execute development plans
- The role as Product Development Engineer also requires close links with other R&D teams and marketing to deliver necessary base material and technology developments.
- You assure smooth transition to the Product Development teams of the newly development concepts
- You are responsible for the trial and sample reel budget for own projects
- You support the innovation opportunities through the preparation of innovation presentations, workshops and meetings to guarantee full company alignment.
- You have a master's degree or PhD in related, science, engineering or technical discipline. ¨Preferably you have a polymer and chemist background.
- You have 2 to 5 years of related experience.
- Project Management experience is considered a plus.
- You have standard knowledge of usual IT tools (Lotus notes, Microsoft Office?)
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills. You have the ability to build internal and external relationship
- You are proactive and have a strong analytical mindset.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of Dutch is a strong asset
- A challenging job in an international environment where continuous learning and personal involvement are stimulated
- A permanent contract with attractive salary