TriFinance - CFO Services
TriFinance, a unique and contemporary service provider, commits to go beyond advisory. We assess, advice, ensure the successful implementation of solutions and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We always strive for high quality and tailor-made solutions for our clients.
Process Improvement Consultant
At our clients, the information and responsibility of business processes usually lie within individual departments, this hinders the employees to have a clear view into the end-to-end processes. Therefore, it is crucial to create transparency in their processes and help them to improve their business.
To serve this growing need of transparency we are looking for a young professional who can help us capture, structure and communicate processes and organizational information through all the departments of the company. Through knowledge sharing we create a unified way of working with highly motivated employees in a company that is prepared for external change. This results in a continuous improvement.
As a member of the Processes for Transparency team you help organizations gain insight in their business processes, leading to better results, accelerated innovation and increased agility.
You have the opportunity to:
- Research client organizations; facilitate workshops at clients with their employees, management teams and other stakeholders;
- Perform assessments and analyses, and identify process interconnections and dependencies;
- Present strategic, tactical or operational recommendations and help manage the execution;
- Translate information into meaningful insights in such a way that information management leads to process oriented organizations;
- Build a client relationship.
- A young professional with 2 to 4 years of experience
- Analytical mind with a healthy curiosity to explore and develop;
- Ability to multitask and deal with ambiguity;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Profound knowledge of MS Products
- Functional and technical knowledge of SharePoint is an asset
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- A challenging job in a dynamic and contemporary knowledge sharing network organization, set to reinvent the workplace;
- The freedom to develop yourself in line with your ambition. Training opportunities and knowledge sharing are key within our organization;
- Local and global business consulting projects in finance and operations;
- A competitive salary package and other benefits.