• Master or Bachelor in a relevant technical area, e.g. mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, bio-chemistry or you have achieved a similar level by experience;
• Preferably 5 years or more relevant experience in the pharmaceutical, medical devices or diagnostics industry;
• Six Sigma Green belt certified;
• Experience with IVD manufacturing processes, preferably in the field of nucleid acid related products (Biochemical processes) is an asset;
• Familiar with ISO 13485 and cGMP manufacturing;
• Process development, manufacturing equipment development and automation experience and expertise;
• Knowledge of IQ/ OQ/ PQ / qualification;
• Experience with definition and purchasing of manufacturing equipment (CAPEX);
• Worked within new Product Development Teams on the industrialisation, transfer to manufacturing and production ramp up of new products;
• Good knowledge of Dutch, English and/or German;
• MS Office;
• Project specific Applications;
• Result oriented and driven;
• Teamplayer and eager to learn;
• Flexible and pro-active mindset.
Een uitdagende en gevarieerde uitdaging binnen een groeiende organisatie!