Are you an engineer & are you looking for a challenging opportunity within a fast growing operational activity? Would you like to be responsible for the further growth and improvement of our medical production processes? Are you a hands-on type capable of quickly developing a technical expertise in a cutting-edge technology? Then it is you that we are looking for to complete our team as a: Process Engineer
As a Process Engineer you will be part of the team responsible for supporting, expanding, and continuously improving the manufacturing process for medical guides and implants
- You will work with advanced 3D printing & post-processing technology we use to make our patient-specific implants. Your hands-on engineering approach will ensure you become the technical expert and GoTo for both operational & development challenges.
- By building up this expertise in the different technologies of this manufacturing process, you will be able to advice on improvements in the process and take an active role in implementing these improvements.
- You assure new and improved processes are rolled out in the organization both in terms of process documentation and work instructions, as through training and monitoring the use of processes by employees.
- You will participate in all sorts of multidisciplinary projects, including the selection, introduction & validation of new software and hardware equipment as well as the introduction of new products/partners inside the existing manufacturing process
- You assume overall responsibility for the management and execution of projects to improve the efficiency, quality and compliance of operational and business processes.
The key to your success lies in the creation and execution of various projects in close collaboration with your colleagues from both development and operational teams. You will work from the HQ of Materialise in Belgium and you will be part of an international team of Process Engineers.