Our client is a young, dynamic, technology provider located in Leuven. We develop, patent, and sell, process technology.
experience in composite processing? Your degree in material sciences and your experience in material processing make you the ideal candidate. You wish to work in an SME where you can individually make a difference while still being member of a team of young engineers striving towards collective goals.
• Bachelor or higher education in engineering with specialization in materials sciences or chemistry
• Good knowledge of polymers and composites
• Knowledge of properties and processing of sandwich materials is a strong plus
• Practical experience in materials engineering, application development and material testing, experience in development and installation of production processes is an asset
• First project management experience, included objective and relevant reporting
• A committed team player, priority driven and hands-on for challenges both large and small
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• Willing to travel internationally on occasion to visit customers/fair
• A challenging work environment, hands on innovation and market feel and touch
• SME hands-on atmosphere with international client base
• Extra benefits and a performance oriented remuneration