- You are responsible for the management reporting of the plant including follow-up of variances (raw materials, labour, energy, overhead)
- You organize monthly meetings with production responsible on manufacturing costs and make recommendations in order to improve the overall plant performance
- You coordinate the budget cycle for the plant (both direct and indirect costs) and provide input for the quarterly forecast.
- Preparation of monthly demand & production planning analysis (S&OP)
- Total reconciliation
- Facilitate and validate global manufacturing costs savings initiatives
- Develop CAPEX business cases
- Manage intercompany pricing & management topics
- Ad-hoc projects (freight and logistics, IBP,...).