Materialise is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,400 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
For our Central Production Unit, we are looking for a:
Planning Engineer Manufacturing
As a planner of our manufacturing projects, your responsibilities are:
- Coordinating manufacturing projects in a correct and efficient manner, in collaboration with fellow planners and production;
- Communication to various parties (e.g. Sales and Production) in regard to the workload and lead time;
- 50% of your time: Bringing the current operational processes & planning tools to a higher level:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the business processes & planning tools we work with
- Create interesting views of our data & strive for data quality
- Look for operational improvement opportunities and manage the operational planning improvement projects
- No work experience required. It’s all about the mindset. Process engineering background/education is preferred.
- You have excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- You are process-oriented and you are able to keep a good overview;
- You have strong technical insight;
- You are very accurate and quality driven;
- You are flexible and customer-focused;
- You have excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch is appreciated;
- Passion for Excel, SQL, … is considered a plus
People are the cornerstone of Materialise and we treasure the talent, skills, and values of our employees very highly. We believe that maintaining the right environment and culture for employees is crucial for an organization’s success. Therefore, we are devoted to building a global team of specialists in an open environment that favors personal growth. Programs have been put in place to keep our fair, direct company culture alive. Moreover, we proudly invest in personal development and offer challenging careers where employees are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally. You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis and we guarantee that no day will be the same. Your effort and energy will be rewarded with a competitive salary and with extralegal advantages. In order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours.