KPMG provides Audit, Tax, Advisory and Accountancy services. We work closely with our clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. We operate in 153 countries and have more than 207,000 people working in member firms around the world. Our flexible multidisciplinary teams of high performing people use their expertise and insight to give our clients tailored business advice and to guide them through the complexity of today’s local and international issues and regulations.
KPMG Central Services provides crucial assistance to the various service functions and business activities provided by KPMG in Belgium. Its departments provide broad support in the areas of: Human Resources, Marketing and Corporate Communications, Information Technology, Finance and Knowledge Management.
In order to strengthen our Corporate HR Team, we are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator.Roles and Responsibilities
- On a daily basis, collect time & attendance data and other information needed for the monthly payroll cycle, liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure correct data collection
- Use and maintain the payroll application and guarantee its correctness
- Execute the payroll cycle correctly and timely
- Produce the required payroll reports and statistics for the respective stakeholders
- Perform administrative tasks related to social security obligations, accidents at work, insurances etc, related to the payroll
- Solve payroll discrepancies by analyzing information.
- Follow up on issues with regard to personnel files to ensure that the best possible service is offered to stakeholders (internal employees, managers & directors)
At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as #1 Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.Besides a competitive remuneration package, we offer you a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 24 vacation days, meal vouchers, laptop, group & hospitalization insurance, as well as the support and possibilities for your professional development in our organization.