The Patient Advocacy Manager is a newly designed role with the Market Access team in Belgium & Luxemburg (BeLux), reporting to the Head of Market Access. This role has responsibility for managing community affairs in Belgium & Luxemburg, across all the company disease areas, and acting as the lead contact point for patient associations in these geographies.
The role requires you are based in Belgium, and will require travelling within the Belux, and quarterly travels within Europe.
- Assess community landscape and determine strategies for developing, improving community relations.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with key advocacy and community groups and individuals.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders across the treatment landscape.
- Manages and executes meetings and communication with Community Advisory Groups to gain insights/feedback for strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Determines and manages promotional activities at key community conferences.
- Works collaboratively with Corporate Communications EMEA to identify synergies and maintain a positive corporate image within the marketplace.
- Works collaboratively with Government/Public Affairs and Market Access to identify synergies and maintain strategic focus on behalf of commercial team
- Effectively manages multiple agency partners to produce deliverables within timelines and allocated budget.
- Gains approval for marketing materials through internal review process and adheres to established SOP.
- Sets priorities in circumstances of continued complex and conflicting requirements.
- Utilizes high level of business acumen in analyzing and coordinating activities from identified industry trends, competitor’s resources and practices.
- Sets a positive example for others to follow – shares own expert knowledge – models standards of performance, offers guidance and support
- Ensures that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirement