Excellent candidates for this function of Plastic Packaging Engineer have minimum 5 years working experience with plastic materials (PET, PE and/or PP). Furthermore, the following qualifications are required:
- University degree (chemical engineering, chemistry, bio-engineering) or equivalent through experience
- Fluent English and French is necessary; additional European language is a plus
- Strong capacity for analysis, conceptual and 3D thinking is require
- PC literate, good knowledge of the MS Office tools, including Excel as well as the ability to use other Reporting and Management tools such as Excel & ERP systems (preference for SAP) is necessary
- Team player capable of working in an international Group with multiple stakeholders and different business cultures and willing to travel regularly within Europe (about 10% of your time)
- Be a good communicator with the ability to present R&D data in comprehensible language with great clarity
- Result oriented and proactive work style, strongly driven and motivated personality.