For an innovative company that belongs to the top of the pharmaceutical industry both worldwide and in Belgium we are looking for an expert in the Order to Cash process (OTC) that will be part of the Commercial Strategy and Operations team and report to the Lead of that team.
The team-driven workstreams are demand planning, the Order to Cash process, all price conditions that impact Gross to Net (prices, discounts, commissions and all taxes), the tender process.
- Daily monitoring of order processing (by the Business Support Center = BSC), deliveries (by DHL Pharma Logistics) and distribution to customers (wholesalers, hospitals, public services).
- Follow-up from the correct invoicing to the integration in the financial systems.
- Cooperation with the BSC in Prague and the local OTC specialist in order processing and business support for special offers or deals.
- Timely and accurate information from and coordination with the BSC as well as the logistics providers (DHL/Movianto/PostNL) regarding possible emergencies.
- Organize and monitor supply decisions (safety stock, backorder mgt).
- Agreeing with internal stakeholders and informing customers about out of stock, backorder mgt, product expiry, year end closing activities.
- Supporting product launches, stopping commercialization, setting up new product codes. Actively participate in the related meetings.
- Participate in the weekly calls with Prague regarding the performance of the BSC.
- Project management that applies to the Order to Cash process
- Creation of reports on the creditworthiness of certain customers in the web application provided for this purpose.
- Follow-up of complaints and coordination with the various stakeholders