Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses the production of state-of-the-art products for the truck brands of the Volvo Group, as well as Volvo Group engines and transmissions, through an international world class industrial environment.
With Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Service Center and Transport Management, within Service Market Logistics (SML) Gent EU, is looking for a helpdesk international coordinator in Gent. The helpdesk function is the point of entry for our colleagues, partners and customers on logistical questions. The helpdesk coordinator will increase customer satisfaction and improve service, by assisting the customer with any type of logistical issues in case he is not able to find the information or solve the problem himself and by informing customers in a proactive way about disturbances in the supply chain.
- Responsible for the proper administrative processing of the order flow.
- Monitor the order to delivery results, compile statistics, measure performance, analyze and take necessary actions to achieve high KPI standards and customer satisfaction.
- Inform the customer of the logistics set up of his order supply and advise on logistic alternatives in line with the targets set by the organization.
- Structure feedback of the customers in a way that relevant parties can take actions to improve service and press costs. - Lead and drive improvements with the different stakeholders in the organization.
- Secure and coordinate efficient capacity and holiday planning
- Represent SML, in consultation with the market units, on commercial events organized by the market units so that the daily contact with the customers is enhanced.
- Liaise with operational colleagues and support an end to end process perspective
- University degree and/or education in relevant field or experience to equivalent level
- Knowledge of the Service Market and supply chain is an asset
- Knowledge and experience in VPS/Lean principles
- Root cause analysis and Quality improvement methods & tools
- Experience in leading cross functional work groups
- High computer literacy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Dutch
- Good written and oral communication skills in French
- Customer focused
- Business and service-minded
- Take initiative and drive to improve
- Target driven and eager to deliver result
- Work in a structured way and base actions on facts
- Analytical and process oriented thinking
- Communicate clear expectations
- Excellent prio setting and deadline management
- Good at networking. Able to work with a large number of connections
- Holistic view of how changes effects different parts of the transport network
- Communication skills. To be able to communicate a complex set-up in a structured and understandable way
This is a temporary position for 1 year.