Our client is a global supplier of high quality castings and counterweights manufactured in China and India.
Our client is looking for a new addition to her operations team. The role will cover various aspects of the business operations with a strong focus on production and quality. Our client is looking for an ‘all-rounder’ who can fit well into her small Operations team. Candidates with a strong background in engineering or production environments are highly desirable. Formal qualifications and supervisory experience are an advantage but not a necessity. Job specific training will be provided to the successful candidate.
• Helping to organise production work to ensure all customer orders are completed on time.
• Implementation of 5S system and mentality in production areas
• Working with the quality team to ensure all inspections and containment actions are being implemented in production.
• Working with the customer services manager to ensure all orders are completed and shipped in time and on full to the customer
• Quality inspections
• Use of 3D measuring equipment
• Inspections of new products to provide feedback to the engineering projects team
• When necessary, deputise for the customer support manager to book all transport required for daily / weekly deliveries
• Organise the incoming goods to ensure all parts are available for production in a timely manor