The Manager of Operational Excellence (OPEX) will be responsible for the establishment, coordination and roll out of all OPEX Activity for the Liège Odyssea site.
You"ll be tasked with creating a culture and methodology of continuous improvement for the Odyssea facility. This role works very closely with peer OPEX Managers across multiple sites within the Allergan group, as it becomes a Centre of Excellence. You will be responsible for leading the deployment of Process Improvement in the Liège site utilising Lean Six Sigma / McKinsey methodology of transformational change :
- Responsible for driving and leading projects to improve operational processes
- Support the site Leadership Team in delivery of annual operational Process Improvement targets
- Work with local facility to develop / deliver annual programmes to optimise Process Improvements, for increased productivity and quality, and reduced waste
- Key driver of Liège site operational Process Improvement projects/ initiatives in line with Allergan strategic goals
- Provide training as required on Lean Six Sigma Tools
- Able to have indirect leadership to drive and to onboard the team and the different departments
- Development of Odyssea site standards pertaining to operational Process Improvement metrics
- Representing Allergan at trade shows and exhibitions to identify potential new equipment and processes; subsequently producing feasibility reports.
- Any other responsibilities deemed appropriate to the role
Tags: Lean six sigma, OPEX, operational excellence, process improvement, pharmaceutical, black belt, project manager, lean manufacturing, projets d"amélioration continue, ingenieur lean Manufacturing, chef de projet amélioration continue, process engineer, continuous improvment...