Verisure Securitas Direct group is the leading European provider of professionally-monitored alarms that include 24/7 response services. Thanks to our customer-centered model, our 2 million+ customers are among the most satisfied and loyal in the industry. We are present in 14 countries across Europe and Latin America, and have more than 10,000 employees. Our Verisure Marketing Department in Brussels is currently seeking new colleague for the role of Online Lead Generation Specialist to support the growing business.
Online Lead Generation Specialist
Your challenge as an Online Lead Generation Specialist
As an Online Lead Generation Specialist you be based in Brussels and will be responsible to increase the volume of qualified traffic towards the Verisure website, create new and leverage existing sales opportunities.Your responsibilities
- You are responsible for the implementation of digital strategies and the set up of an integrated digital activity plan;
- You take ownership of a set of Online marketing activities, making optimal use of each one to generate qualitative traffic.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Affiliates Marketing
- Programmatic Advertising
- Emailing Acquisition
- You focus primarily on quarterly sales results
- You keep a track record of campaigns / projects with the key learnings (Fact Sheet)
- You define the tactical timeline for the set of marketing activities
- You propose the budget / timing of tactical operation in function of marketing & online sales timeline
- You ensure launch, operational follow-up and in-life optimization of all online marketing campaigns.
- You monitor and analyze incoming traffic on a daily / Weekly and Monthly basis and propose the necessary actions to optimize it to reach the sales objective.
- You are responsible for driving digital lead generation and conversion optimization and you recommend any online marketing practice that may have a positive impact
- You will make improvements on Verisure website based on learnings, own ideas and collections of team ideas, current best practices, e-commerce trends, studies, benchmarks.
Who we are looking for
- You have a bachelor degree in Digital Marketing, or equivalent by experience
- You have a good knowledge of online marketing strategies, online advertising, social media, SEO/SEA and preferably web design
- You are a self-starter, managing your time independently
- You have a good experience in reviewing online campaigns; ideally you will be developing these campaigns yourself
- You have a good experience in online lead generation and conversion optimization
- You have interest in all web related topics and cutting-edge technologies
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and a good knowledge of English and French
- You are able to cope with pressure
- You have analytical skills and a high level of numeracy
What we offer
- Being part of a dynamic and professional environment; a fast developing organization with strong ambitions in Belgium and the Netherlands
- A new working environment that focuses on employee well-being and digital working
- Different possibilities to develop your career and competencies
- A competitive salary, inclusive attractive employee benefits