Hyundai Construction Equipment
Hyundai Construction Equipment, with European headquarters in Tessenderlo, combines sales and marketing of Construction Equipment and Forklifts in Europe with pre- and after-sales service. HCEE has a broad network of more than 140 dealers in 30 countries and offers excellent advice regarding the purchase of “World Class” Hyundai equipment, such as wheel loaders, excavators, forklifts, warehouse equipment, and parts & service.
To reinforce the Sales Team, Hyundai Construction Equipment Europe is looking for a (m/f)
New Busness Development Manager
Looking for opportunities by reinforcing the further growth of HCEE
- Your role is to look actively for new dealers of construction equipment within Europe by building strong sales relations with decision makers and determining their needs.
- You analyse the market and seek for commercial opportunities.
- You build a long-term relation of trust aiming to include new dealers and importers to their network in Europe. You negotiate on agreements and you close deals.
- You are responsible for setting up a new Key Account strategy and for maintaining relations with existing large account.
- You work closely with the existing sales and after-sales departments within the organisation.
- You are part of the new team Dealer Development / Key Account, reporting to the Managing Director.
Sales experience in capital goods within an international scope
- You combine a higher degree with minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar international role where your major responsibility was business development in a B2B environment.
- Experience in capital goods and in implementing a Key Account strategy are a strong asset.
- You speak fluently English, French and/or German. Any other European language is an advantage.
- You are willing to travel +/- 50% of your time.
- You have an utmost commercial mindset and you are capable of maintaining long-term relationships.
- You are a real hunter and you have great networking skills.
- Thanks to your action-oriented approach, your problem-solving and organising skills, you make sure that you achieve your targets.
- Additionally, your strong communication skills and your good sense of collaboration make you the ideal candidate.
Hyundai Construction Equipment Europe offers you:
- A key role offering autonomy, empowerment and visibility within the organisation.
- A company culture based on ownership, engagement, initiative, dialogue.
- An attractive salary package with a company car and fringe benefits