Ben je op zoek naar een nieuwe uitdaging in Finance & Accounting? USG Finance Professionals speelt in op de specifieke behoeften voor financial staffing. Zo bieden wij de ideale functie die overeenstemt met je kwalificaties en ambities. Zowel voor tijdelijke opdrachten, vaste aanwervingen als voor projecten bij onze klanten houden we rekening met jouw ervaring, competenties en wensen. Samen stippelen we jouw carrièrepad uit!
Middle Office Analyst
As a Middle Office Analyst you will support the trading team in the scope of tendering activities across Europe. You will be supporting the Real Time Risk Management and report be directly to the VP of Trading.
An overview of your responsibilities:
• Supporting tender preparation (documentation, entering the bids in the tender platforms, supporting the prequalification process…);
• Interacting with other teams to procure the necessary documentation
• Generating P&L reports and support in post-tender analysis;
• Daily follow-up of the portfolio performance and generation of risk reports;
• Supporting the settlement process with clients in collaboration with the internal finance team
• Managing contracts in the front office
• Taking care of the Real Time Risk Management during specific hours for specific period of the year (maximum 20 pc of the year).
- you have 1 to 3 years of experience in an analytical job
- you have a Master degree
- experience in middle office at trading departments in the energy sector, banking etc. is an asset
- you work detail- and process-oriented, minimizing operational risks in the tendering activities
- you are hands-on, flexible and stress-resistant
- you have strong analytical skills and organizational skills
- you are a teamplayer able to work independently
- you have a professional communication style
- you are fluent in English and German
- knowledge of the European Power Market is a plus
Our client is a leading energy technology company who offers services to Industrial, Commercial and Residential consumers. You will work in an international, dynamic and ethical company that reduces the ecological footprint. Further you will have nice colleagues with a very good expertise to develop yourself. You are offered an attractive salary package of 3500 €/month gross + 5% pension plan + hospitalization insurance + meal vouchers 7 €/day + representation allowance + bonus. Home office is allowed once you know the business and you can benefit from flexible working hours, company bikes etc.