Reports to work on time and in proper uniform.
Receives instructions from Manager upon arrival.
Maintains dish/work station and surrounding areas.
Responsible for fast and efficient cleaning of all items, including dishes, utensils, pots & pans, coolers, etc.
Cleans and sanitizes dish area, pulls mats, sweeps and mops floors, cleans coolers & freezers in kitchen, etc.
Maintains clean and safe work area at all times.
Follows all standard cleaning procedures, and maintains safety practices around machinery.
May assist with employee cafeteria operations, as requested.
May assist with stocking, unloading trucks, organizing stock room, etc.
- Previous Dish or commercial Kitchen experience preferred.
- Must learn and demonstrate knowledge of proper sanitation & safety policies.
- Must be able to perform all manual aspects of kitchen operations, inclusive of dish machine.
- Must be able to read and write clearly and effectively.
- Must be able to speak clearly and respectfully.
- Good interpersonal skills required.
- Must have a positive attitude and can do work ethic.
- Must be team oriented, positive and upbeat.
salary by barema. possibility to work on different locations.
Clothes and transportation are paid.
Interested? Call us 016308190 or send us your cv of motivation to : firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!!!