Our client is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services they deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. They develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, they play a critical role in building a better working world for their people, for their clients and for our communities.
At this client you will have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences.
Their Tax department in Belgium counts about 350 employees who render advice in :
They are currently looking for a Manager in the domain of Business Tax in order to join the Transaction Tax / M&A Tax department in Brussels.
- Business/Corporate Tax
- Individual Income Tax
- Indirect Tax (VAT, customs and excises)
- International Tax and Transfer Pricing
- Transaction Tax
Manager 'Transaction Tax'
As a “Manager transaction tax”:
- You are involved in Transaction/ M&A client engagements;
- You will collaborate with a team of Transaction Tax professionals to combine diverse cross-border transaction experience with local tax knowledge across a broad spectrum of industries;
- You will take part in the tax screening of companies (Due Diligence);
- You will assist in setting up tax efficient acquisition structures;
- You will work closely with the other sub departments of Tax and the department of Transaction Support and you will coordinate assignments with colleagues of these departments. Transaction Support renders advice in regard to financial due diligence.
- Organizing your team in such a way that processes, roles & responsibilities are clear and work is efficiently and equally divided amongst colleagues.
- Coach and stimulate more junior profiles in view of the right achievements and personal development and provide more senior executives with inputs in order to properly proceed to the performance review of counselees.
Our client is looking for candidates who respond to the following requirements :
- Master’s degree in economics/law ideally with a supplementary degree in tax law or a vast experience in the field of (transition) tax;
- At least 4 years of experience in the domain of corporate or transaction tax, preferably within a similar environment;
- Client and market focused and having excellent communication skills;
- Pro-active and pragmatic, stress resistant;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch/French and English.
You can expect a challenging position within a leading international company. Our client offers you room for personal development in a modern environment. You can expect an interesting salary package with fringe benefits. You will work on challenging assignments. You will be part of a dynamic team, they will offer you a lot of opportunities to become an expert.