Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA www.expensereduction.com) is the world’s number one in overhead cost/cost optimization and supplier management and winner of Global Franchise Magazine’s “Best Business Franchise 2018” and Global Franchise Awards “Best White Collar Franchise” for 2018 & 2019. For more than 25 years their franchise partners have enabled businesses to increase their profits and expand their financial scope by reducing business expenditure.
With over 650 consultants operating in over 30 countries worldwide, their franchise partners enjoy the benefit of operating their own business with a high income potential whilst collaborating with their colleagues as part of an award-winning international brand.
ERA’s clients include all types of businesses, sectors and industries, hospitals and schools, charities and non-profit organizations. They also include some of the world’s most successful companies and brand leaders. This diverse client base is the result of an unparalleled level of expertise in more than 40 different costs and expense categories and 25 years of experience in the market.
In today’s economic climate, the number one challenge that most organizations face is to reduce costs as they grow. Businesses are aggressively streamlining core expenditure, yet many of them are still overpaying by as much as 40% on their everyday operating costs. Many businesses simply do not have the manpower or the in-depth knowledge and expertise to keep control of these costs. ERA’s partners deliver tangible savings and long-term added value by managing the procurement process and generate process improvements.
To join the very successful Belgian team, they offer a high-performance business opportunity to an entrepreneurial partner. In order to have an overview of their projects see the case studies on their website.
Management Consultants - Partners
Do you want to start your own business in consulting?
- Supported by ERA’s successful business concept, you develop your own business on an independent basis. An initial investment based on a license agreement/fee is required to become an affiliate.
- You will work on projects both independently as well as in close collaboration with your local and international colleagues, specializing in specific expense categories. You can rely on the proprietary tools and extensive expertise of the network.
- Together with colleagues you will develop the business with new clients and maintain existing client relationships. You will analyze possibilities for cost optimization, profit increase and assign the appropriate suppliers at the best possible market conditions.
- As part of the Belgian team of almost 20 partners, you will work with large and mid-sized companies, institutions and governments to analyze and consult on non-strategic expenses.
Business Developer - Project/Client Manager - Expense & Project Analyst
- You are a high-level professional with at least 10 years of experience in any of the areas in which ERA operates. You want to run your own business under the Expense Reduction Analyst brand. No previous consulting experience is required to become an ERA franchise owner. You can identify yourself with one of the following 3 roles:
- (1) Business Developer: You have a strong commercial background and a extensive business network and with your good contact and communication skills you are able to develop long-term relationships with clients.
- (2) Project/Client Manager: You are the primary contact person for the client’s management/directors and will be responsible for monitoring and on-time delivery of projects with other consultants with focus on client satisfaction.
- (3) Expense & Project Analyst: You are both analytical and strong with numbers and have your proper area of expertise in a specific process (purchasing, IT, operations, supply chain, finance & administration,...).
- An ERA partner can often combine all these 3 roles, but has either a more commercial or operational orientation. As this is a franchise opportunity you are willing to invest in your consultancy business and have the means to cover the operating expenses during the first year.
Do you want to become part of a global network of business professionals?
- If the above business proposition aligns with your ambition, Mercuri Urval will answer all your questions in a first meeting, especially relating to the investment required and the foreseeable return on investment.
- As a next step, you will have a meeting with the managing partner for Belgium and with other relevant Belgian and international partners to see if your expectations are in line with ERA’s.
- In summary this is a chance for you to use your corporate experience to start up your own consultancy business, take control of your lifestyle and increase you earning potential. If it is time to unlock your potential, use your experience and ERA’s proven concept to build a successful b2b consulting franchise.
- Within the ERA organization you have the opportunity to join a strong and multidisciplinary team of like-minded senior level executives with 10-30 years of management experience and unlimited network opportunities.
- Apart from the successful innovative business model and consolidated working methodology, Expense Reduction Analysts’ international network offers continuous support through training and coaching, a high performance IT-platform and a proven sales & marketing concept. This leads to low entrepreneurial risk, is resistant to economic downturns, and will provide you with a better work/life balance.