KPMG is one of the world's leading international networks of service organizations in the fields of Audit, Tax, Advisory and Accounting, with more than 138,000 professionals in 150 countries worldwide. In Belgium, we employ more than 1000 people, spread over seven offices: Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Liège and Louvain-la-Neuve.
To support our team we are looking to hire a Management Assistant. Your tasks will included:
- Handle email correspondence;
- Be responsible for the agenda management of several people;
- Make national & international travel arrangements for the team;
- Act as a first point of contact for internal staff and external callers;
- Help where necessary with the lay-out and printing of client reports, proposals and presentations;
- Organize meetings, seminars, workshops, events;
- Draw-up of the agenda/determine the goal of the meeting;
- Prepare presentations for meetings (content wise: planning of the team, pipeline, event calendar);
- Take minutes from meetings & conference calls and follow-up of the action points;
- Provide general administrative (training) support;
- Manage the CRM database (contacts, pipeline);
- Manage the planning of the Asset Management team;
- Prepare and create invoices;
- Collaborate with other Management Assistants in areas that require joint effort.
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Office Management or an equivalent.
- You have an excellent spoken and written knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You are service-minded, communicative and dynamic.
- You are flexible, well organized and stress resistant.
- You have a good degree of computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications.
At KPMG you are appreciated for your professional skills and qualities. Surrounded by a strong team spirit in an international and dynamic work environment, you will find the knowledge that is enriching for your career.