For one of our customers, an international company in Ghent, we are looking for a Management Assistant. This is a temporary position starting in May/Juni until November. The role has the responsibility to assist and support the Vice President and his team with various administrative tasks, as well as coordinate and drive own projects.
Your main responsibilities:
- You coordinate and organise the Manager?s calendar and conferences/events
- You coordinate Management meetings which includes travel arrangements, agenda planning and being the liaison between all participants. You are part of the management team and contribute to good teamwork. You record minutes if needed.
- You are responsible for creating various kinds of documents and presentations
- You are responsible for Finance & Administration; this includes invoice handling, time reports, travelling expenses, order handling
- You continuously improve administrative routines
- You coordinate and organise guided tours at the firm
You have a bachelor's degree in Office Management or experience equivalent to the same knowledge level from similar positions
To be successful in this position you need to be service minded, have a proactive focus and enjoy the challenges of supporting management teams. You need to have the ability to organise; structure and prioritize a wide range of administrative issues in an efficient way. You have attention to details, have excellent problem solving skills and have the ability to cope with conflicting demands.
The job requires a high level of integrity; you need to feel comfortable in working independently. You will be working in a high pace international environment that requires you to be very well organised and have excellent communication and networking skills.
You have excellent IT skills and are fluent in English and Dutch.
We offer you a challenging job in an international environment.
This is a temporary position starting in May/Juni until November.