As a Management Assistant within the Management Consulting practice in Antwerp, you are of vital importance to the optimal functioning of our Managers', Directors' and Partners' secretariats.
Within this position you will:
- Handle email correspondence;
- Be responsible for the agenda management of several people;
- Make national & international travel arrangements for the team;
- Act as a first point of contact for internal staff and external callers;
- Help where necessary with the lay-out and printing of client reports, proposals and presentations;
- Organize meetings, seminars, workshops, events;
- Draw-up of the agenda/determine the goal of the meeting;
- Prepare presentations for meetings (content wise: planning of the team, pipeline, event calendar);
- Take minutes from meetings & conference calls and follow-up of the action points;
- Provide general administrative (training) support;
- Manage the CRM database (contacts, pipeline);
- Manage the planning of the Asset Management team;
- Prepare and create invoices;
- Collaborate with other Management Assistants in areas that require joint effort.