Our Logistics network is spread over EMEA. We have various customers from within and outside the Toyota Group.
As a Logistics Specialist, your main customer are the TB plants for which we need to develop and maintain an efficient transportation network inbound. For the new projects as for the on-going projects, we need a logistics specialist that can perform the below tasks.Your tasks:
- Actively participate in Customer RFQ sessions to get new business (anticipate the flows and quote accordingly)
- Schedule the logistics tasks, matching project development requirements.
- Propose from development phase the appropriate packaging for each supplied part to the plants.
- Set the ideal transportation volume & frequency for each component and build up a routing.
- Benchmark and improve cost through RFQs, negotiations & Kaizen
- Find the balance point between best transport cost & quality, internal stock space & ordering lot optimization.
- KPI grasping and reporting to top management and EAMCs from Oracle Transport Management & other reports
- Arrange audit sessions to evaluate and control continuously the quality of logistic partners’ operations
- Ensure OTM and reporting on FTI are in place and efficiently used
As we are growing more in Europe, we expect from the candidate a cost and quality driven mindset as well as strategic thinking. Moves to local plants to see the operations and contact people directly are mandatory for good understanding.