Our client, Toyota Boshoku, is part of the Japanese Toyota Group Companies, and is the international innovative reference for interior components.
With more than 40000 employees worldwide, they are reinforcing their foothold in Europe and Africa, where the teams develop and manufacture car interior components such as car seats and interior trims and this for the leading OEM’s.
Due the continuous growth and the focus on innovation, we are now looking for a LOGISTICS MANAGER EMEA with strong managerial skills. You will be working in the EMEA headquarters in Zaventem.
LOGISTICS MANAGER EMEA - TOYOTA BOSHOKU - ZAVENTEM
Our Logistics network is spread over EMEA. We have various customers from within and outside the Toyota Group.
As a Logistics Manager in Headquarter, your main customer are the TB plants for which we need to develop and maintain an efficient transportation network inbound.
- Lead a team of 2 people (Senior specialist and Specialist) already over 2 years in the company,
- Participate in Customer RFQ sessions to get new business (anticipate the flows and quote accordingly),
- List, organize and schedule the logistics tasks, matching new project schedule requirements,
- Follow up and improve KPI boards for better countermeasure proposal & accurate top management reporting,
- Benchmark and improve costs through RFQs, negotiations & Kaizen,
- Strive to reach and keep balance between best transport cost, quality, stock cost & ordering cost,
- Maintain and improve continuously the Standards and Best Practices in place,
- < > the TB plants in Logistics Best Practices to improve autonomy in problem solving with carrier issues,Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios,
- Support internal logistics improvement activities on stock management, space improvement,
- Ensure the IT tools for transport management and reporting are in place and efficiently used,
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes,
- Collaborate with the SAP team whenever needed in providing extra insight into processes and figures,
- Set S.M.A.R.T. targets for your team to keep them motivated and interested.
·Master in Logistics – Supply Chain / Engineering or Business;
·Min 5 year Experience plus 1-2 years managing a team;
·Automotive experience is a plus but other industries such as FMCG or Pharma are also welcome;
·Good experience in Excel;
·SAP knowledge of PP, MM and WM modules is a plus
·Good communication, team player, dynamic and flexible to travel (up to 30%)
·Excellent in building relationships
·Fluent in English
The company offers you an interesting, challenging position in an international environment where you will be working with high skilled experts. You have wide variety of responsibilities and the possibility to work on large scale projects.
The company offers you a competitive salary complemented with fringe benefits.