Lloyd's Brussels Business Accounting Manager
Competitive salary and benefits package
About Lloyd's Brussels
Lloyd's Brussels is a newly established company that will play an important part of Lloyd's European Market Access strategy for both insurance and reinsurance business in the EU/EEA from 2019. It is flagship entity for Lloyd's continued participation in EU/EEA markets after Brexit.
Lloyd's Brussels Finance is at the heart of the insurance business, leading the financial & capital management, analysis and reporting to securely fulfil all statutory requirements and add commercial insight & value.
This role will manage Lloyd's Brussels budgeting, MI and financial operations processes.
You will be responsible for:
- Lead finance work in the annual budget process and associated forecasting updates. Maintain budget information for Lloyd's Brussels, including updates of budgets against actual and reporting of this information within Lloyd's Brussels
- Maintain cashflow projections for Lloyd's Brussels, including monitoring against liquidity and solvency policies and risk appetites.
- Prepare management information to provide strategic insight based on financial analysis.
- Manage reconciliation of bank balances based on information provided from banking settlement services.
- Prepare credit control checks and monitor associated balances.
- Liaise with Group function on matters of financial forecasting and budgeting
- Manage the finance operations with respect to invoices and expenses.
- Manage the outsourced relationship with the payroll provider
- Support the work of the Statutory Accounting Manager and their team, including month, quarter and year-end close and reporting processes, including acting as peer review where required.
- Suggest and implement process efficiencies as the financial systems are embedded in Lloyd's Brussels