Role and Responsibilities:
- Explore best practices throughout our different business units to recommend modification (upgrading) to existing learning and development programs. Effectively leverage best practices and organization feedback to optimize effectiveness of training programs.
- Diagnose gaps, develop programs and implement solutions to close identified gaps between the organization and leadership effectiveness ensuring the linkage of training and development programs to corporate goals and strategic direction.
- Collaborate with the HR BP locally regarding training processes including needs assessment, curriculum design, quality control, scheduling, program deliver and program evaluation.
- Work with the OD Manager to identify performance gaps and help identify and develop solutions (including training and other solutions) to improve individual and team performance
- Select appropriate training methods or activities to meet identified learning goals (e.g. instructor-led, virtual, e-learning, simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Lead, with the contribution of the local HR BP, on-boarding programs across business units in order to ensure a seamless transition into the organization.
- Assess training effectiveness and analyze ROI, KPIs, and employee engagement. Present, share highlights and discuss any upcoming enhancements based on analysis results.
- Evaluate and research new technologies and emerging training trends; make recommendations to enhance existing or create new training programs.
- Pro-actively identifies opportunities to create organizational development / learning development programs that are needed to support the achievement of business goals.
- Manage vendor relationships for key learning and development projects
- Implement and customize where needed the learning management system
Role and Responsibilities
- Experience as L&D practitioner in an international retail environment
- Strong project management and planning skill.
- Proven ability to effectively facilitate Learning & Development Programs
- Advanced technology aptitude
- Deep understanding and relevant application of the learning cycle and different learning methodologies
- Strong ability working with all levels of management, assessing needs, diagnosing L&D challenges and creating appropriate solutions to enhance individual and organizational development and effectiveness in support of strategic goals
- Proficiency in English and in two additional languages (from the European countries we operate in)
- Good fit with the retail industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on, well organised and process minded
- Demonstrated experience in HR and learning metrics
- Can-do attitude and out-of-the-box thinking
- Good Microsoft office skills in powerpoint/ word and excel
- Able to travel across Europe
Education and Technical/Professional qualifications
- Master degree in HR or Psychology with minimum 5 years work experience as HR BP or L&D specialist in a retail company
- You have a broad experience in people development
- You have a relevant experience in the retail industry
A competitive salariy with benefits like company car, mealvouchers, insurances...