In 1987, Eurofins Scientific was founded in Nantes, France, with four employees to market the SNIF-NMR technology. During the past 31 years, Eurofins has grown to be a world leader in laboratory testing services with a network of 375 laboratories across 41 countries in Europe, North and South America and Asia-Pacific and over 30,000 staff.
Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agro science, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services.
Eurofins Professional Scientific Service® (PSS) is the insourcing solution of Eurofins. We are placing a team of Eurofins employees at the site of the client to deliver a structural service. Eurofins PSS means teamwork, productivity, quality and superlative service.
Lab Analyst / Teamlead Pharma
As lab analyst, you will support different project scientists by performing solubility and IDR assays and analytical testing work related to solid state characterization
You will ensure that applicable guidelines, established operating procedures and safety regulations adhering to company work standards are being followed.You will inform the project scientist about potential technical/scientific challenges and risks, prioritization or resources conflicts.You will review and report of the obtained analytical data.As teamlead, you are responsible to follow-up the work of 5 other analysts this includes having regular 1on1’s, giving performance feedback, organizing monthly client meetings and checking both employee and client satisfaction.
- UV and UPLC analysis
- Residue analysis of various solubility experiments by XRD and IR
Education & experience
- You hold a bachelor or master degree with a first relevant experience in analytical laboratories.
- You master lab techniques like the calculation of the molarity of a solution.
- Experience in UV analysis and pH measurements is mandatory, experience with UPLC, XRD and IR is an asset.
- Knowledge and experience in GMP regulations and working in a GMP environment is preferred.
- Previous experience in working in a global and/or matrix organization and collaboration with external partners (e.g. contract research organizations, academics) is a plus.
- Good level of English is required, Dutch is a plus.
- Leadership skills & Team player mentality
- Strong analytical & pro-active solution thinking is crucial.
- Eagerness and ability to learn
- Technical and accurate
- Ensure high scientific quality standards for experiments and take on responsibility for these experiments.
- Customer focus and results and performance driven
- Permanent contract, full-time
- We offer variation in a growing, challenging and innovative international company
- We offer competitive salary and benefit packages
- Training, personal development opportunities
- Flexible working hours