Grundfos is a global leader in advanced pump solutions and a trendsetter in water technology. Through our 83 companies, we are directly accessible in 56 countries, and through our network of partners, distributors and sub-dealers, we are present in even more. Today, Grundfos employs around 19,280 people.
Knowledge coordinator (m/f)
How you contribute to our success:
What you will do:
- The main goal of the Knowledge Coordinator is to ensure that the organization’s technical know-how, innovation and business models are shared internally and externally with clients and key stakeholders.
- For this full-time job, covering Belgium and the Netherlands, we are looking for a dynamic person with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- In this position, you will be a key contributor to the technical and business knowledge sharing about Grundfos products, applications and tools available.
- Your main challenge will be to develop and execute a knowledge transfer plan, which will ensure that our customers and users are provided with the necessary information about our products and applications, and that they know how to interact with Grundfos through all channels and platforms available.
- You will join the Benelux Marketing team and report directly to the Marketing Manager. You will work in close cooperation with the local marketing colleagues, as well as with the Group Technical Marketing.
- Content Management
- You will select and adapt the available content to the targeted stakeholders; complement with locally created content when there is no global one available and create a multichannel transfer knowledge plan.
- You will adapt or create training material on products or solutions, in collaboration with Product Managers or Group Organization. With the administrative support of our local marketing team you will develop the training plan and organize and conduct the trainings for the different groups of customers and our local sales organization. This includes face-to-face trainings, webinars and customer platforms. A focus must be on choosing the right technology for the different applications (Building, Water Treatment and Distribution, Industry).
- Other activities
- Participate in the budget preparation. Participate in expert forums. Interact with Group Technical Marketing.
- Engineering degree or equivalent advanced experience.
- Knowledge on hydraulic applications for buildings, Industry and Water Utilities or ability to learn about them in short time is a MUST.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Marketing/Technical role or in a Product Management client-facing role.
- Experience in writing technical content for learning & development purposes.
- Proven training skills for a technical oriented audience and ability to adapt knowledge transfer to different target groups.
- High level of organizational and planning skills, ability to manage tight deadlines.
- Highly developed communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
- Excellent collaborative skills, experience to work at all levels in a matrix organization.
- You demonstrate a high degree of commitment, an independent work style, strong drive for success and a high level of team spirit.
- Strong customer centric mind-set and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to think and act independently managing the projects with minimal supervision.
- Strong computer literacy (Microsoft applications, social media...).
- A challenging, permanent job in an international, well organized company with a clear mission and vision.
- You will be working from Aartselaar in Belgium.
- A diversified and interesting position in a professional and dynamic work environment.
- An attractive compensation package.
- A corporate culture that is characterized by flat hierarchies.
- Personal as well as professional development opportunities.