Alfa Laval is a leading global provider of specialized products and engineering solutions based on its key technologies of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling.
The company’s equipment, systems and services are dedicated to assisting customers in optimizing the performance of their processes. The solutions help them to heat, cool, separate and transport products in industries that produce food and beverages, chemicals and petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, starch, sugar and ethanol. Alfa Laval’s products are also used in power plants, aboard ships, oil and gas exploration, in the mechanical engineering industry, in the mining industry and for wastewater treatment, as well as for comfort climate and refrigeration applications.
Alfa Laval’s worldwide organization works closely with customers in nearly 100 countries to help them stay ahead in the global arena.
In the Benelux market, all sales and service activities are being initiated and orchestrated by the Alfa Laval Benelux organization located in Breda. To reinforce their sales team in the Belux area, we are currently looking for a competent and highly motivated Key Account Manager for the Chemical industry.
Key Account Manager België - Energy Industry
As a Key Account Manager you reinforce the Energy Division, which supplies a wide range of products and solutions from standard components to highly engineered plant solutions to end users. Your customers will be key players in the Chemical & Petrochemical, Oil & Gas exploration, Energy and Power industries. It is your mission to turn both capital sales and service opportunities into an intensified long term collaboration with Alfa Laval.
As a KAM you are the spokes person for a selection of key accounts in the Belux territory, with Flanders being your main focus. You have an in-depth understanding of the customers’ strategy, market, trend and needs. By building strong multilevel customer relationships, you are succesful in growing our business in terms of service orders, new sales and client satisfaction across your entire customer portfolio. You manage and coordinate all key account related issues and secure the involvement of all internal stakeholders at Alfa Laval organizationwide, thereby ensuring customer delight. Always with the aim to turn our customers into loyal fans of Alfa Laval!
- You have attended a master education preferably in a commercial orientation such as Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or in Engineering (chemical, electromechanical). You can rely on several years of commercial experience in selling investment goods and/or services, preferably in a related industrial environment.
- You have proven networking skills & you have a firm belief in building bridges.
- You are a strong communicator and a competent influencer.
- You understand the power of team play.
- You are result-driven and perseverant. Well capable of making a realistic and effective sales planning.
- You have a good understanding of the Dutch and the English language.
- You are living in Belgium.
Alfa Laval Benelux offers you a challenging pioneers position within an attractive work environment at a technology leader. You will be able to join and to reinforce a committed, driven and enthusiastic team of colleagues. You will get the opportunity to develop both your personal competences and your professional skills. You can expect an interesting remuneration package including fringe benefits such as a bonus scheme, daily allowance and a company car.