The function of Key Account Manager is a full-time job . An internal training is foreseen during the first months. The start date is immediate.
As a Key Account Manager you will inform and advise veterinarians and their business partners / clients specialised in integrated production that are allocated to him/her on products and services in Belgium/Luxembourg. He/she is first point of contact for sales related solutions and for commitments that go along with the use of services and service tools. He/she will also be responsible for identifying customer needs and make proposals for tailor made solutions that leads to maximal market penetration and optimal client intimacy. The KAM works in close contact with technical advisors and farm consultants. Communication and team work is a must to be successful in this function. You will report to the Business Unit Manager Swine & Poultry
The team consists of 2 KAM swine, 2 Farm Consultants, 2 Technical Advisors Swine and 1 Marketing Manager.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Be a competent and reliable partner for veterinarians and their business partners.
- Fully understand and know customers business model , their customers profile, their employees structure, business strengts and gapps, and design the strategy to ensure MSD to support and accelerate KA’s growth plans.
- Write and execute Key Account plans based on Development, technical support and commercial targets for allocated Key Accounts
- Solid contact and cooperation with the distribution channel as well as with feedmill industry
- Analyse on monthly basis the in field sales evolution and act in line with business expectations
- Be process controller for dedicated services
- Own the responsibility of aligning marketing and/or technical lead with the customers needs in order to provide differentiated value and support sustainable growth with the account.
- Be first contact for initiation of commitments and follow up of services
- Responsible to built specific business targets with KA’s and ensure the enchievement of the goals every quarter.