Onze opdrachtgever is een internationaal softwarebedrijf.
Junior treasury accountant
- Prepare bank account reconciliations and initiate bank payments. Allocate incoming payments which are not automatically matched by the ERP and continuously monitor our bank account activities.
- Monthly closing related to bank account activities and prepare certain treasury reports. When needed you will assist external auditors.
- Other duties related to accounting may be allocated depending on your skills, experience and desire.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Fluent in English and in 1 or more of the following languages: Polish, German, French, Spanish.
- ERP experience is a plus. (Netsuite is a plus, but no must!)
- You are very analytical, detailed-oriented and pragmatic by nature.
- You thrive in a dynamic fast-paced and changing environment.
- You are pro-active, reliable and used to deliver quality on time.
- You are self-driven, passionate and a strong team player.
- A superb team in an international working environment, working for a leading player in transportation management software, headquartered in Zaventem.
- Ownership in your work, a great team and development opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.