This international company develops medical technology and services that focus on putting more control into the hands of those who treat cardiac, neurological and chronic pain patients worldwide. The company is dedicated to advancing the practice of medicine by reducing risk wherever possible and contributing to successful outcomes for every patient.
Junior Project Manager
You work in a team of 6 people, all young professionals, working together and developing new skills daily. Thanks to your fast learning curve and your self-leadership, you are successful in delivering to the business.Your goal is to ensure continuous improvement, deliver long term solutions and maintenance (corrective and preventive actions) for the:
You will ensure that all your actions are in line with business requirements, financial reporting objectives and corporate (reporting) strategies.
- Business Systems: communication between the IT-team and the end-users
- Customer service processes: set up of internal procedures and processes
- Distribution and mapping of the reporting functionalities according to the requirements for the divisions
- Incidents management for the complete business flow
- Training (set-up and execution) on processes or business systems
• Master or graduate degree.
• Relevant experience in an international environment for 3 years.
• Fluent English, Dutch or French. Other languages are an asset.
• Excellent communication and training skills.
• Experience with common desktop applications (Microsoft office tools)
• Knowledge of any ERP system (SAP is an asset)
• Customer oriented
• Strong teamplayer
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to analyse and improve business processes
We offer: an attractive salary package, with a good deal of extra-legal advantages and exciting career opportunities.