As a Junior Neuroscientist, you will be part of the department that discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in neuroscience, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. You will join the Neuroscience Therapeutic Area to support the preclinical research in the project portfolio of the Neuroscience Discovery group.
General tasks & responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan and conduct experiments, analyze, interpret and present data in a clear presentation ready format
- Support in vitro and in vivo studies with biochemical analyses, histology, development of molecular and biological tools & assays.
- Maintain timely and accurate electronic records
- Assist in generating and validation of technical reports, and review reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Follow all Environmental, Health & Safety laboratory safety standards and maintain company compliance requirements.
- Attend in-house seminars and local/regional scientific meetings in own field
- May perform other duties as assigned