You are part of the infrastructure department. It’s a rather small team that manages different technologies within a fast moving environment. Flexibility in terms of being able to switch between topics and solving problems daily until deadlines are an absolute must.
As Junior Infrastructure Engineer, you’ll start with the follow-up of the day-to-day tasks, which are:
- 2nd and 3rd line incidents;
- Follow-up of alerts on the different infrastructure components raised by the monitoring team;
- Different infrastructure components are up-to-date with:
Patching level (Windows, Linux, Appliances, …);
- Giving assistance to the senior team members with the setup, installation and configuration of the different infrastructure components;
- As part of the infra team, you’ll be part of the on call system (evenings and weekends)