Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
Since 1843, our goal has been simple: provide tools and solutions that make life easier.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of integrity, accountability, respect, speed, stretch, vision, and boundarylessness. It means thriving in an environment of constant innovation and positive change. And it means delivering tools, services, and solutions that the world counts on when it really matters. It means maintaining the highest standards in everything you do, every day. It means embedding an environmental, social, and economic mentality into everything that we do; what we call ECOSMART™.
It also means joining a team that has been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world.
Junior FP&A Analyst
We are looking for a Junior FP&A Analyst to join our office in Diegem.What is the purpose of the position?
The Junior FP&A Analyst will help the FP&A Team with Planning, Analysis, and Reporting of the Europe, Australia & New Zealand results of the Global Tools & Storage division ($2B) of Stanley Black & Decker.What is the job opportunity about?
- Assist the FP&A Manager with the Forecasting, Budgeting, and Financial Analysis for all EANZ SG&A expenses and KPI’s, Headcount related costs and statistics
- Support the development of a new central SG&A function to build accurate SG&A forecasts, provide variance analysis versus actuals and analyze performance trends
- Coordinate SG&A Budget and Forecasts rollups and loads for GTS EANZ countries and HQ entities
- Help the business to understand its spend and the decision-making process on spend allocation
- Work with Finance and Business personnel to enhance financial processes and improve financial reporting
- Prepare and distribute financial reports to senior management in a timely manner
- Preferably Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance with at least 2 years’ experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills
- Mature, attention to detail
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage several tasks concurrently
- Ability to meet strict and challenging deadlines under pressure
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Extra-legal holidays (+6 for a full year of service)
- Hospitalization insurance DKV for the employee and their family (spouse/partner & living in underaged children)
- Company pension plan;
- Life insurance;
- Invalidity insurance;
- Meal vouchers of 8,00€/worked day;
- Development opportunities;
- Career possibilities in an international leading company;