The Credit Control team is mainly responsible for debt collection and carries out a control as well as operational role. Main stakeholders are our clients, brokers, co-insurers and underwriting support teams in the different business units.
- You manage bank statements on a daily basis.
- You collect and monitor premium debt.
- You manage client accounts and you insure accounts of clients, brokers and co-insurers are settled on a regular basis.
- You follow up with clients on unpaid debt.
- You prepare, check and execute payments.
- You maintain regular communication with both internal and external stakeholders.