LOCATION: BRUGGE OR ANDERLECHT
Stanley Security/ Connex has an immediate need for a Junior Controller. You will be reporting to the Country Operations Controller. This position can be based in Brugge or Anderlecht.
You will be responsible for accounting and controllership support to the production facility. You will ensure the accurate and timely delivery of management information for manufacturing & distribution activities. You will also provide accurate financial/operational guidance to a decentralized organization to strengthen our processes/controls & promote overall continuous improvements.Main Responsibilities
- Support accurate budgeting, forecasting, productivity & product costing and other financial control / analysis.
- Drive standardization of accounting practices throughout the region and finance transformation designed to be automated, working directly with Field Ops, Operations Leaders and Finance in analyzing current processes and provide recommendations on improvement.
- Lead Field Monitoring Program testing and monitoring DOA/policy compliance. Deliver report out to Senior Management on findings and best practices. Work with the groups to help remediate findings on current processes.
- Simplify and streamline processes, including cost accounting, inventory control, accounts payable, payroll, billing, and preparation of plant financial reports.
- Supervise the maintenance of manufacturing, inventory, and finished goods ledgers and cost accounting activities, analysing operating performance and financial reports
- Supervise the preparation and distribution of hourly and salary payrolls, including the maintenance of required earnings, deduction records and applicable labor performance measure reporting.
- Supervises the preparation of shipping documents, raw materials, supply, and production inventory accounting.
- Support business unit to ensure the integrity & accuracy of all systems, processes & data, and ensure conformity with SOX regulations are implemented and maintained.
- Oversee Operations Controllership rhythms for field businesses, including product costing, FMVA, fixed asset counting, CIP reviews, warranty analysis, etc.
- Assist in coordination of business responses to all external and internal audit testing requirements, schedules and findings. Partner with business process owners to remediate internal control weaknesses identified through audit testing.