ORTEC is the world's leading provider of advanced planning and optimization solutions and services. ORTEC has over 1,800 customers worldwide, over 800 employees and offices in Europe, North America, South America and the Pacific Region. ORTEC's software actively supports the planning of their clients and improves their business processes. Customers such as bpost, infrabel, Siemens, Katoennatie and many others count on ORTEC to support them with their optimization challenges.
ORTEC is currently looking for Junior Consultants Planning (optimization) who want to work in operational planning, optimization and forecasting. You will start on a challenging project at one of our key partners in aviation. As we like people with ambition, you will also get the chance to grow towards a role of business consultant, data scientist or team manager.
Junior Consultant Planning (Optimization) at ORTEC
As part of our 24/7 planning team, you will get experience in many parts of our consulting projects. During this project you will:
- Use a wide variety of tools and techniques
- Solve various optimization puzzles
- Work both content wise (e.g. problem definition, analytics, modelling, programming, and implementation) and process wise (e.g. operational planning, project management, team management)
- Be mentored by experienced colleagues/team leads
- Improve your soft and hard skills through a wide offer of courses. We offer a development program for (young) professionals and for team leaders
- You hold a master's degree and you have excellent analytical skills
- A puzzle solver who is challenged by working in a unique rapidly changing environment
- Ambitious, communicative, sociable and motivated by client focus
- Curious, flexible and able to quickly come to the essence of a problem or a situation
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Immediate excellent pay and conditions (including a company car)
- A pleasant, open, informal atmosphere where your experience and ideas are much appreciated
- Early responsibility
- Optimal work-life balance (self-steering on when to work)
- The opportunity to grow towards a senior role within ORTEC and several possibilities to work abroad
- Inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues
- Active employee association
You want to be part of a unique organization and team? Apply now!